How we do
1. We learn
We learn about your business. We study your processes and workflows and we identify key facts, relevant data and most important KPIs.
2. We design
We capture the essential aspects and we propose you interactive infographics - analytical tools and dynamic dashboards - which tell the story of how your business is performing in a way which you could immediately use to leverage the power of the information you have and to make important decisions at the right moment.
3. We deliver
Data can be gathered from existing systems or we can help you create your own information management system, with a reduced time to market, by using platforms which can easily be customized according to your specific needs, without the hassle of programming from scratch and having enterprise-level features, such as scalability, reliability and accountability already taken care of.
Continuously expanded its expertise and experts
Essential continuously expanded its team and actively invested in their professional development.
This strategy proved to be very successful and enabled Essential to control large scale projects with nationwide impact. Professional completion of these projects contributed to the extensive development of our technological and business competences.
We develop using Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WIF (Windows Identity Foundation), ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate), Silverlight, in combination with Microsoft SQL Server for relational database management.
We also develop using open source and Linux-specific technologies: PHP, Ruby, C CGI, with MySQL, PostgreSQL databases and even no-sql databases such as MongoDB. Modern programming languages: .Net, C#, WPF, MVVM, WCF, WEF, MEF Linux applications using C/C++, OpenGL
Standard web technologies: HTML, HTML5, JS, JQuery, CSS Advanced knowledge and usage of web services technology, allowing us to link various components written using different technologies/programming languages/operating systems, in order to build advanced and highly interoperable applications.
Database development and administration: Microsoft SQL Server, including advanced features such as Analysis Services, Master Data Services, Reporting Services
MapReduce OpenMPI, OpenMP C/C++ Parallel File Systems: OpenAFS, NFS
Data center management
Advanced networking configuration and maintenance Virtual Data Center implementation and management, using VMWare tools for server virtualization Network monitoring: SNMP, IBM Monitoring tools, NAGIOS.
Our process in detail
We want to make sure that we cover all the business needs of our customers by using the full potential of all the technologies that would be used during the deployment of the solution.
This is not an „off-the-shelf” approach, and that’s why we have developed a special methodology for building a solution with clear orientation on the customer’s needs and using mature products and technologies.
The key steps we follow when we build a solution for our customer are:
- Discover – customer requirements are the key of our development activities as they are defining precisely our goals and give the project team a more clear view of your needs and expectations. The project plan is eventually adjusted following the new information. However, the business analysis is completed only after we completely understand your business and the reasons behind your specific requirements, so that these could be assembled in a way that truly responds to the higher goals and not only satisfy specific aspects of your processes.
- Design – in this phase we start by translating customer requirements into visual specifications, which will be used in the development process. We are adapting specific requirements into business processes; this enables us and our customers to have a preview of the final developed solution.
- Adapt – it is a complex phase of the project where we start translating the customer needs into „bricks” that we will assemble one-by-one into the final solution. Development of new software components, configuration and customization of existing technologies, linking all bits and pieces into a functional solution, are all actions we are doing in this phase.
- Deploy – it’s an iterative process that has as a key objective to ensure that all project objectives are achieved in a correct and consistent manner. Testing, data migration, user validation, are parts of this iterative phase.
- Go Live – assisting users in the process of adopting the new solution is a key factor for a successful implementation. That’s why, we are dedicating our consultancy team to support the customer in getting the solution implemented and used by the users.
- Support & maintenance –We have dedicated support teams involved even from the development of the product so they can understand and be able to react fast to customer requests.